Terms and Conditions
Last updated on December 1st, 2022.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Application.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of the Tippaz Application (hereinafter referred to as the Application) and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Application.
Your access to and use of the Application is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Application.
By accessing or using the Application You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Application.
1. Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- “Company” (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement).
- “Application” refers to the Tippaz Application.
- An “Account Holder” (hereinafter referred to as You) is an individual who has a contractual relationship with Tippaz by creating a Tippaz account in the Application.
- A “Tippaz Account” is an account maintained by an Account Holder, for legitimate transactions, for the strict purpose of establishing a normal business relationship with Tippaz.
- The “Agreement” is the contractual relationship between Tippaz and the Account Holder and will be constituted and governed by the Terms and Conditions.
- The “Services” are the promotional and entertaining offers provided by Tippaz to the Account Holder on the Application.
- “Customer Application” means the Application application opened by the Account Holder to use the Services.
- “Third-party Social Media Service” means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Application.
2. Account Rules
- Creating a Tippaz Account
- To be registered as a user, an individual must personally register and submit a registration request.
- When You create an account with Us, You must provide Us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of Your account on Our Application. When an account is terminated, the user in question must contact us.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that You use to access the Application and for any activities or actions under Your password, whether Your password is with Our Application or a Third-Party Social Media Service.
- You agree not to disclose Your password to any third party. You must notify Us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of Your account.
- You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than You without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
- An individual applying for a Tippaz Account acknowledges and accepts:
- All definitions and provisions stipulated in the Terms and Conditions;
- The Terms and Conditions as currently posted on the Application, as well as any possible future changes to the Terms and Conditions;
- The Company accepts predictions on the outcome of sporting and other events with a deliberately unknown outcome without any risk of something of value upon the customers’ results.
- Every time the customer downloads the application, regardless of the use of the media feature (via Internet or mobile services), opens an account and uses an existing account, participates in the activities or uses the Application in general, the user confirms their agreement with the obligation to act in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Tippaz is entitled to make any changes and additions to the rules set out herein.
- Tippaz reserves the right to refuse service to any person without disclosing the reason(s).
- The Company has the right to refuse service in the case the Company is confident that the player has implemented a system usage fraud. In this case, the organizer freezes the user’s account.
4. Application usage policy
- Tippaz assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage alleged to result from the use of the Application or its content. This provision also applies to the use or misuse of the Application content by any person, the inability to access the Application or use it, to delay the operation or transmission of data, failures in the communication lines, any errors, errors of impression or omissions on the Application.
- Uploading any data from the Application is allowed for private use only. The publication, transmission or reproduction of this data for any other purpose is strictly prohibited.
- Tippaz actively monitors its Application traffic and reserves the right to block access in cases of suspected automatic bot usage.
5. Legal Aspects
- The company does not provide services related to gambling or any similar field as neither the Company’s activities nor the Application’s functionality do not involve any risk of something of value upon the outcome of a contest of others, be it sporting event, a game subject to chance, or any similar activity. Entertaining services provided by the company are recognized as free as such activities explicitly do not involve any risk of something of value.
- The Company reserves the right to inform users about special promotions and new products by telephone and email.
- The legal relationships between the User and the company are subject to and regulated by the relevant national legislation, with the exception of the appropriate legal norms of international private law. All disputes arising out customers’ activities are resolved, if they do not contradict the law, by the appropriate court which satisfies the requirements of having territorial jurisdiction and relevancy.
- The Company expressly declares that it does not provide users with any advice (consultation) on tax and/or legal matters.
6. Intellectual Property
- The Application and its original content (excluding Content provided by You or other users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of the Company and its licensors.
- The Application is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Country and foreign countries.
- Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of the Company.
7. Links to Other Websites
- Application may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
- The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
- We may terminate or suspend Your Account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
- Upon termination, Your right to use the Application will cease immediately. If You wish to terminate Your Account, You may simply discontinue using the Application.
9. "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" Disclaimer
- The Application is provided to You "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Application, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Application will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
- Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company's provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Application, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Application will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Application; or (iv) that the Application, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
10. Changes to These Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
- By continuing to access or use Our Application after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the Application.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By sending us an email: [email protected].